(4D / 3N) Jogja Tour Package
Mangunan fruit gardens, Bukit jurang tembelan, Pinus pengger, Sultan palace (kraton), Taman sari (Water castle & Sumur gumiling), Kalibiru national park, Pindul cave tubing, Jomblang vertical cave, Timang beach gondola or bridge, Malioboro street
From its beautiful villages to its fortified cities, the city is trending in travel; and here are reasons why!
Due to its physical geography and its long history of influence from conquered and conquering societies, Yogyakarta has developed its own unique art, architecture, food and culture that can’t be found anywhere else
DAY 01: (L,D)
- Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int'l airport of Yogyakarta
- Meeting service with our friendly representative
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Direct to visit Mangunan Fruit Garden for beautiful hill
- Next to Bukit Jurang Tembelan
- Continue to Pinus Pengger
- Back to Yogyakarta
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Transfer to hotel.. check in and Free at own leisure.
DAY 02: (B,L,D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- This morning we will visit Sultan Palace which still today considered the highest ranking court of Indonesia where old custom of courtesy are still practiced
- Taman Sari Water Castle (Sumur Gumiling)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Leaving Yogyakarta for Kulonprogo district
- Visit the nature of Kalibiru national park
- Back to Yogyakarta, Dinner at local restaurant
- Back to hotel and rest.
DAY 03: (B,L,D)
- Wake up call in the early morning...Depart at 5.00 am (breakfast box)
- Drive to visit Pindul cave, there’s underground river inside the cave and explore using the tube
- Next drive to visit the vertical cave of JOMBLANG
- Lunch box local food at Jomblang
- Continue to Timang beach, across the island using the gondola or bridge
- Till finish on beach, Dinner at local with LOBSTER
- Back to Yogyakarta, transfer to hotel and rest.
DAY 04: (B,L)
- After breakfast at hotel
- Enjoy the experience hunting at cheaper area of Malioboro street
- Lunch at local restaurant before transfer to Airport for home flight or next destinations.
- End of service.
- Accommodation / Hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning & Mineral water in bottle
- English speaking tour guide and drivers for tour + airport transfer
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Round trip airfare & Visa charges for INDONESIA
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group's menu