(2D / 1N) Borobudur Tour Jogja
Prambanan Hindu Temple, Borobudur Sunrise, Sultan Palace ( Keraton ), Water Caslte of Taman Sari
For the best chance to spot Yogyakarta’s iconic
Keep your eyes peeled in Jogja then hold onto your camera as you travel around this city full of history. Get an unforgettable moment in a holiday of Yogyakarta
Day 01 : – ARRIVAL – PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L,D )
Upon arrival in Adisucipto Int’l airport of Yogyakarta, meeting service with our friendly representative then lunch at local restaurant, afterward direct to visit Prambanan Hindu Temple which is called Roro Jonggrang Temple. Prambanan is reputed to be the biggest and the finest Hindu temple in Indonesia. Dinner at local restaurant. Transfer to hotel & rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
Day 02 : – BOROBUDUR SUNRISE YOGYAKARTA TOUR – DEPARTURE ( B,L )
Wake up call in the early morning…Depart at 04.00 AM for Magelang district then you wake up the temple. Borobudur is best seen at dawn, when the air is fresh and full of birdsong. As the mist begins to lift, the sun scales the surrounding volcanoes and terraced fields, and highlights the stone reliefs and the many faces of Buddha. Glimpsing Borobudur for the first time is often a deeply felt emotional experience. This tour offers a different experience where participants were given a special pass to enter the monument early in the morning at approximately 04.30 am before public visitors and visitor have to walk from the hotel to Borobudur with a pre-dawn stroll through the dewy grass of a lush tropical garden. A panoramic scenary and a very beautiful morning at Borobudur especially those moments when the sun would appear from the horizon. A truly enlightening experience! Back to Yogyakarta to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ), Water Caslte of Taman Sari. Lunch at local restaurant before transfer to airport for next destination. End of services.
- Accommodation / Hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning & Mineral water in bottle
- English speaking tour guide and drivers for tour + airport transfer
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Round trip airfare & Visa charges for INDONESIA
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group's menu