When you have just 3 days to spend in Yogyakarta, it’s wise to prioritize of activity or visit. From caving vertical to the mountain behind the view of a temple and catching a sea wave by Gondola rides, here are some suggestions for how to spend a 3 days Yogyakarta treasured in this beautiful region.
3 days Yogyakarta treasured short but wonderful, Yogyakarta is densely packed with gorgeous landscapes and adventure activities to enjoy. If you only have 3 days to spare, you'll have to be strategic about how to spend your time in Yogyakarta treasured, as roads may be rough but these itineraries are all doable in a short stay without spending too much time in a car or bus.
This trip is important to take the weather into account, too. The Yogyakarta region offers a wonderful and Considering regional practicalities and weather to an exciting 3 days in Yogyakarta.
3 days Yogyakarta treasured highlights: Jomblang cave, Mt.Merapi Jeep sunset, Bukit Panguk sunrise, Pindul cave tubing, Timang beach gondola, Borobudur and Prambanan tour!
DAY 01: JOMBLANG CAVE & MERAPI SUNSET TOUR
* you will needs: socks, towels, sandals, simple & spare clothes, small bags & a camera.*
DAY 02: PANGUK HILL SUNRISE & PINDUL CAVE TUBING + TIMANG BEACH GONDOLA
*you will needs: towels, simple & spare clothes, waterproof small bags & a camera.*
DAY 03: BOROBUDUR AND PRAMBANAN TEMPLE TOUR
* throughout the tour for lunch/dinner stop at your own arrangement!
* all tours based on private tour | departure, and return at Yogyakarta (transfer/drop other cities in optional)!
* in confirmation, if you don’t receive an email reply from us, please check the spam folder or notify us via email!
* tipping is not obligatory in Indonesia but any amount for a good service rendered is highly appreciated. our tipping recommendation for guide/driver after the tours.
You May Also Like