(3D / 2N) Borobudur Sunrise Tour
Prambanan Hindus temple, Borobudur temple sunrise, Sultan Palace ( Kraton ), Sonobudoyo Museum, Water Caslte, Kotagede, Tirtodipuran complex, Malioboro street
Experience the charismatic cities and natural wonders at Yogyakarta
Prepare for a unique adventure packed full of ancient sights and breathtaking beauty as you travel from the bustle of Modern, visiting the breathtaking Yogyakarta and experiencing the colonial history of the Dutch in Yogyakarta. Discover the charm embark on an unforgettable vacation trek along ancient places. Java and Yogyakarta make up the real must-see corner of Indonesia.
Day 01 : ARRIVAL - PRAMBANAN TEMPLE ( L,D )
Upon arrival at the international airport of Yogyakarta greeted by our friendly representative and directly visit Prambanan Hindus temple. Lunch at local restaurant before arriving at Prambanan. Transfer to hotel. Dinner at local restaurant then rest of the night is free for your own leisure.
Day 02 : BOROBUDUR SUNRISE - CITY SIGHTSEENG (B,L,D)
Wake up call in the early morning...Depart at 03.45 am drive to Borobudur Buddhis temple see the sunrise. Back to Jogyakarta to visit Sultan Palace ( Kraton ). Lunch at local restaurant. Next to Sonobudoyo Museum, Water Caslte, Kotagede, Tirtodipuran complex, Malioboro street. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel enjoy the facility.
DAY 03 : YOGYAKARTA DEPARTURE ( B )
After breakfast at hotel, free program till transfer to airport for home flight to next destination.
End of services.
- Accommodation / Hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transportation with cool air-conditioning & Mineral water in bottle
- English speaking tour guide and drivers for tour + airport transfer
- All Entrance tickets / Admision fees
- Round trip airfare & Visa charges for INDONESIA
- Optional & Add-on Excursions unless mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, telephone charges, mini bar, laundry, room service, all items of personal nature not forming part of the touring group's menu